Pediatric Partners is always looking for qualified and passionate individuals to join our team. Begin your career in pediatric therapy today.
- You want to make a difference in the lives of children and their families (their hopes and challenges inspire you).
- You thrive when working alongside skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- The idea of frequent interdisciplinary collaboration excites you.
- You value a supportive and flexible environment.
- You’re comfortable with getting low to the ground, getting messy, and finding yourself ready to play.
- Want to work with an organization that supports and values continuing education.
- You love to laugh and you love to hear others laugh!
If you do not see the position you are looking for, please send us your resume and cover letter. We will always accept applications and will reach out to you if a position becomes available that you are qualified for.
3060 Frontier Way S
Fargo, ND 58104
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college, university, or technical program
- Applicant must provide two hours of volunteer work for every hour of observation (maximum of 15 observation hours)
- Applicant will not work directly with patients/families during therapy sessions
- Applicant must adhere to a set schedule set forth upon acceptance
Because we understand that our observation students are attending school, may be working, or have other commitments, we will ensure the time spent observing will involve meaningful work that allows them to gain a better understanding of their discipline.
Please download and fill out this form to apply for a temporary student observation position.
Once form is submitted, our office manager will contact you within two weeks to discuss your request.