Pediatric Partners is currently seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Manager for our Neurobehavioral Health Clinic in Fargo.
Up to $10,000 in sign-on bonus, $20,000 in student loan repayment, and relocation expenses available to the right candidate.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst Manager would oversee our team of highly qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavior Technicians, under the direction of the Director of Mental Health, to ensure these teams are fulfilling goals set forth by Pediatric Partners to provide the highest quality of service.
BCBA Manager Responsibilities:
- Drives Pediatric Partners therapy goals, policies, structures and processes which support the ABA teams in patient care
- Oversees ABA team, including, yet not limited to BCBAs, RBT and students/interns, with scheduling, training and support
- Manages new and current patient care assignments to team members
- Leads strategic hiring efforts for the team with recruiting to maintain processes and compliance
- Provides applied behavior analysis assessment, consultation, therapy and treatment planning for patient care for team members
- Directs and educates caregivers and BCBA/RBT therapy team on implementing therapy as designed
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic relationship with the client to encourage social interaction
- Encourages positive social interaction in family and public settings
- Educates and promotes safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills
- Monitors and assesses performance of BCBA and RBT teams, clients and organizations to ensure correct treatment
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to develop effective treatment plan
- Maintains confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information per HIPAA
- Reports patient incidents/variances or complaints to Director of Mental Health, Psychology team
- Audits team member billing processes in EMR system, as well as documents and maintains records and bills in EMR system for patient care
- Demonstrates time management to complete all required documentation for medical records and billing
- Completes performance management for team including reviews, goalsetting/incentives, Verbal Warnings, Performance Improvement Plans
- Recommends equipment and material purchases to Director of Mental Health
- Approves payroll for therapy team including PTO to ensure appropriate coverage
- Continues patient care per Director of Mental Health
- Works with HR ensuring job descriptions are updated and current for active positions
- Acts as team advisor to various committees, as needed
- Develops and documents BCBA and RBT team processes and operating procedures
- Demonstrates sound judgement in heightened situations and reacts appropriately and according prescribed training methods
- Researches and reports new therapy treatments, procedures and policies to Director of Mental Health
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Current licensure for Board Certified Behavioral Analyst for North Dakota, Minnesota License may be requested
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA certification
- Related experience in childcare, direct support professional, certified nurse’s assistant preferred
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior and Autism required
- Current CPR certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Understands insurance system for appropriate billing
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA
- Up to $10,000 in sign-on bonus, $20,000 in student loan repayment, and relocation expenses available to the right candidate.