Pediatric Partners is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for our Neurobehavioral Health Clinic in Fargo.
Up to $10,000 in sign-on bonus and $20,000 in student loan repayment available to the right candidate.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan.
The Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) provides therapy direction to the Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) team by directing behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily living skills, to help reduce problematic behaviors in the home and the community. Using interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis, the BCBA will ensure the appropriate therapy treatments are being utilized during patient treatments.
- Provide applied behavior analysis assessment, consultation, therapy and treatment planning for patient care
- Directing and educating caregivers and RBT therapy team on implementing therapy as designed
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic relationship with the client to encourage social interaction
- Monitors and assesses performance of RBT team, clients and organizations to ensure correct treatment
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to develop effective treatment plan
- Maintains confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information per HIPAA
- Documents, maintains records and bills in EMR system
- Demonstrate time management to complete all required documentation for medical records and billing
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Current licensure for Board Certified Behavioral Analyst for North Dakota, Minnesota License may be requested
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA certification
- Related experience in childcare, direct support professional, certified nurse’s assistant preferred
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior and Autism required
- Current CPR certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Understands insurance system for appropriate billing
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA
- Up to $10,000 in sign-on bonus and $20,000 in student loan repayment available to the right candidate.
- relocation bonus