Pediatric Partners is growing and looking for experienced and dedicated individuals to join our team! We are seeking a Business Office Specialist.
The Business Office Specialist under the direction of the Business Manager would maintain an efficient business office environment providing excellent customer service to patients, families and therapy providers while ensuring billing processes are completed in a professional manner in accordance with the mission set forth by Pediatric Partners.
- Processes all incoming remittances for patient billing
- Conducts insurance billing claim appeals with insurance companies
- Engages patient families in financial counseling for clinic in a friendly and efficient manner as needed
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality via records, conversations and EMR system (HIPAA)
- Uses EMR system to provide appropriate information to providers and institutions, including Release of Information requests
- Monitors insurance code changes and communicates insurance denial trends to Business Office Team
- Ensures communication within EMR is accurate and up to date for patient care and billing
- Works with non-insurance billing including, yet not limited to, Durable Medical Equipment, contracts and Early Intervention
- Answers general business office questions
- Provides information to leadership as requested
- Under the guidance of the Business Office Manager, assists with Business Office policy and procedure development
- Communicates new efficiencies in billing processes
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
- Associate degree in medical billing field or related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understands the insurance system for appropriate patient information
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and phone systems
If you are a smart, caring, dedicated individual, with strong customer service skills and looking for an environment to share your knowledge and expertise while collaborating with others, we want you!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan.
Salary dependent on experience. To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org