Pediatric Partners is growing, and we are looking for experienced and dedicated team members to join our team! We are seeking a Business Office Specialist.
If you are a smart, caring, dedicated, with strong customer service skills, and looking for an environment to share your knowledge and expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
The Business Office Specialist would be under direction of the Business Office Manager.
Business Office Specialist responsibilities
- Client Appointments
- Employee Schedules
- Contact insurance companies regarding issues and follow-through until issue is resolved
- Answer internal staff and patient/family billing questions
- Provide excellent customer service and demonstrate ability to work well with others
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in patient medical billing and patient financial services
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or related accounting software OR Associate’s degree in Health Information Technology/Medical Billing
- Highest customer service skills to offer our patients and families.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA