Pediatric Partners is looking for a knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated team member to join our team! Pediatric Partners is hiring a Director of Mental Health.
If you are a caring, self-directed leader, looking for a supportive environment to collaborate and share expertise, and the encouragement to follow your passions by expanding your career, we want you on our team.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love in our new treatment facility. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, sensory and motor gyms.
The Director of Mental Health oversees and manages all mental health providers in location(s). Ensures the mental health teams are at capacity and fulfilling goals set forth by Pediatric Partners.
Director of Mental Health responsibilities:
- Develops a comprehensive plan with policies, structures, and processes which support the psychology team, therapist, ABA and educational teams in areas of productivity, performance and people development
- Provides strategic advisement to leadership regarding best practices, learning and development.
- Ensures appropriate and accurate budget records for the therapy teams including developing budget, expenditures and replacement of equipment and prioritizes effective use in accordance with the Pediatric Partners mission
- Audits therapist billing process
- Oversees mental health provider leadership team, including caseload, training and support
- Leads strategic hiring efforts for the therapist teams with recruiting to maintain processes and compliance
- Researches and organizes programming for the therapy teams, assigns key partners to further program development
- Completes performance management for team including reviews, goal setting/incentives, Verbal Warnings, Performance Improvement Plans and terminations
- Mentors and develops therapy team
- Delegates job duties to providers, therapists and/or students
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Master’s degree in Public Health Administration, Health Administration, Business Administration and/or current Clinical Psychologist, LPCC or LICSW licensure preferred
- 3 years’ experience direct pediatric patient care
- 3 years’ management experience in therapy setting
- Solid understanding of pediatric mental health care
- Understands the insurance system for appropriate billing
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must have advanced technical skills with EMR, Microsoft Office products and working knowledge of the Internet
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA