Pediatric Partners is growing, and we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic team members to join our team! We are seeking a Front Office Assistant.
If you are a smart, caring, energetic, with strong customer service skills, and looking for a supportive environment to collaborate and share your knowledge, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
The Front Office Assistant would be under direction of the Front Office Manager.
Front Office Assistant responsibilities:
- Helps maintain an efficient office environment by providing administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office
- Maintain strict patient, family and employee confidentiality (HIPAA)
- Open or close office and complete all associated duties
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Take and distribute messages
- Greet patients and all those who enter the facility in a friendly and appropriate manner and direct them as needed
- Use of Raintree electronic medical records
- Monitor and maintain office and other supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Scheduling of client appointments
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 2 years’ experience working in a medial office
Monday – Thursday 10a-6:30pm; Fridays 9am-5:30pm
Monday – Thursday 7am–4:30 pm; Fridays 7am–1:00 pm
No holidays or weekends.
Starting wage is $12-$14 per hour. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA