Pediatric Partners is looking for knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated team members to join our team! We are seeking a Mental Health Manager.
If you are a smart, caring, self-directed leader, looking for a supportive environment to collaborate and share expertise, and the encouragement to follow your passions by expanding your career, we want you on our team.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love in our new treatment facility. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
The Mental Health Manager manages the Mental Health therapy team in the Bismarck, North Dakota location, under direction of the Clinic Coordinator, ensuring the therapy team is fulfilling goals set forth by Pediatric Partners.
Mental Health Manager responsibilities:
- Oversees therapy team managing scheduling, caseload, training and support
- Manages new and current patient care assignments to team members
- Interviews potential team members and recommends hiring to Clinic Coordinator
- Audits therapist billing process
- Completes performance management for team including reviews, goal setting/incentives, Verbal Warnings, Performance Improvement Plans
- Drives engagement for team by holding team meetings/communicating Pediatric Partners mission
- Recommends equipment purchasing to Clinic Coordinator
- Mentors and develops therapy team
- Continues patient care per Clinic Coordinator
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Valid Clinical Psychologist license, LPCC license or LICSW license for the state of North Dakota
- 3 years’ experience direct Pediatric Patient care
- Solid understanding of patient care
- Understands insurance system for appropriate billing practices
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must have advanced technical skills with EMR, Microsoft Office products and working knowledge of the Internet
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA