The Mental Health Manager manages the Mental Health Therapy team in Bismarck under direction of the Bismarck Clinic Coordinator, ensuring the therapy team is fulfilling goals set forth by Pediatric Partners.
- Drives Pediatric Partners therapy goals, policies, structures, and processes which support the therapy teams in patient care
- Oversees therapy team managing scheduling, caseload, training and support
- Manages new and current patient care assignments to team members
- Leads strategic hiring efforts for the therapist team with recruiting to maintain processes and compliance
- Interviews potential team members with Clinic Coordinator
- Audits therapist billing process
- Approves payroll for therapy team including PTO to ensure appropriate coverage
- Completes performance management for team including reviews, goal setting/incentives, Verbal Warnings, Performance Improvement Plans
- Drives engagement for team by holding team meetings/communicating Pediatric Partners mission
- Recommends equipment purchasing to Clinic Coordinator
- Mentors and develops therapy team
- Continues patient care per Clinic Coordinator
- Works with HR ensuring job descriptions are updated and current for all active positions.
- Acts as team advisor to various committees, as needed.
- Develops and documents therapist processes and operating procedures.
- Researches and reports new therapy treatments, procedures and policies to Clinic Coordinator – Bismarck..
- Develops contingency and succession plans to ensure key business processes will be maintained.
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
- Valid Clinical Psychologist license, LPCC license or LCSW license for the state of North Dakota
- 3 years’ experience direct Pediatric Patient care
- Solid understanding of patient care
- Understands insurance system for appropriate billing practices
- Ability to read write and speak English required
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must have advanced technical skills with EMR, Microsoft Office products and working knowledge of the Internet
- Demonstrates sound judgement, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Works with integrity and is ethical and upholds Pediatric Partners values.
- Ability to use independent judgement to make decisions of a material nature.
- Must be a highly motivated and a strong team builder.
- Must possess solid analytical skills
- Ability to present recommendations in a timely, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to take initiative, be a strong team player, and respond to work demands in a flexible manner.
- Ability to produce timely, high quality work products in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively communicate with the Clinic Coordinator on a frequent basis
- Ability to effectively plan and organize.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA
- relocation bonus