Pediatric Partners is growing and adding to its team of skilled mental health professionals. We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist for our Bismarck location. If you are an experienced, compassionate, self-directed leader looking for an environment to share your expertise, collaborate with others and have fun, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and staff love in our new treatment facility. Our clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, and sensory and motor gyms.
Mental Health Therapist responsibilities:
• Uses diagnostic evaluations including interviewing, assessment, result integration and feedback for patients as a part of multidisciplinary team
• Provides counsel to patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming issues and developing skills and strategies for well-being
• Educates and promotes safe and socially acceptable behaviors with patients and family/caregivers in order to build a rapport utilizing communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills
• Collects and reports behavior data accurately
• Collaborates with family and treatment team members to develop effective treatment plan
• Demonstrates sound judgement in heightened situations and reacts appropriately and according prescribed training methods
• Current ND license: Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
• Obtain and maintain current CPR certification
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Willingness to learn and utilize insurance system for appropriate billing
• Strong communication skills
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Additional benefits for full-time employees include; profit sharing, healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, relocation allowance and more.
Job Type: Full-time