Pediatric Partners is growing and adding to its team of skilled professionals. We are seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to join our Thief River Falls team.
If you are a knowledgeable, dedicated new graduate or experienced therapist with a strong desire to change the lives of children and looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you!
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy sessions in home, daycare, or community settings with pediatric patients
- Assess and evaluate patients’ physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic goals for patients
- Establish a treatment plan for patients, implementing programs and social activities to help patients learn identified skills and adjust to handicaps
- Select activities that will help pediatric patients learn activities of daily living within limits of their mental and physical capabilities
- Assess and record necessary reports of patients’ activities and progress for billing and reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Educate and train a patient’s family and caregivers about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Evaluate a patient’s home, daycare or school environment and identify how it can be better suited to the patient’s needs and capabilities
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients how to use that equipment
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- Minnesota OT license required by all OT’s
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.
Job Type: Full-time