Pediatric Partners is looking for motivated, creative, and dedicated professionals to join our Fargo Occupational Therapy team! We are seeking full-time, part-time or per diem Pediatric Occupational Therapist candidates.
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, motor and sensory gyms, and a heated therapy pool. Therapists may also see patients in their natural home or daycare environments to help them meet their goals.
Occupational Therapist responsibilities:
- Evaluate, create, and carry out individually designed and effective occupational therapy treatment plans for children that improve or restore physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and adaptive abilities in daily life
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefits
- Recommend necessary equipment to help a child succeed in daily routines, such as adaptive feeding utensils, specialized positioning equipment, or sensory materials as part of home programming, and instruct in proper use
- Write and maintain skilled documentation, including evaluations, daily notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Engage and educate parents/caregivers about how to accommodate and care for their child
- Collaborate with other professionals to best meet the patient’s needs
- Maintain a pediatric caseload including maintaining solid communication with parents/caregivers and scheduling appointments
- Complete and record accurate billing supported by services provided
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Credentials from an accredited Occupational Therapy program required, including Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- North Dakota Occupational Therapy license required
- Pediatric experience preferred. New graduates welcome to apply.
- A passion for helping children and their families live life to the fullest is a must!
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more. Submit application to email@example.com.