Pediatric Partners is looking for knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated professionals to join our team! We are seeking an Occupational Therapist.
If you are a knowledgeable, understanding, dedicated, with a strong desire to change the lives of children, and looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Therapy Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms, and a heated therapy pool.
Occupational Therapist responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy sessions in home, daycare, or community settings with pediatric patients
- Assess and evaluate patients’ physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic goals for patients
- Establish a treatment plan for patients, implementing programs and social activities to help patients learn identified skills and adjust to handicaps
- Select activities that will help pediatric patients learn activities of daily living within limits of their mental and physical capabilities
- Assess and record necessary reports of patients’ activities and progress for billing and reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Educate and train a patient’s family and caregivers about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Evaluate a patient’s home, daycare or school environment and identify how it can be better suited to the patient’s needs and capabilities
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients how to use that equipment
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university – preferred
- North Dakota OT license required by all OT’s
- Minnesota OT license required for all full-time and flex-time therapists after hire.
- CPR Certification required within one month of hire
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.