Pediatric Partners is growing, and we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team! We are seeking a full-time Office Assistant for our Fargo clinic.
If you are a smart, caring, energetic, with strong customer service skills, and looking for a supportive environment to collaborate and share your knowledge, we want you on our team!
Under the direction of the Office Manager the Office Assistant:
- Uses Electronic Medical Records system to provide appropriate information to providers and institutions, including Release of Information requests
- Greets patients and families in a friendly, professional manner ensuring patient needs are met
- Ensures patient insurance and demographic information is current for accurate billing and communication
- Collects payments as required for patient care and billing
- Administers check in and out of equipment available to therapists for patient appointments
- Provides administrative, clerical and phone support for the facility in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality via records, conversations and EMR system (HIPAA)
- Prepares and maintains various documents, systems, contact lists and storage for office use
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, families and employees including, yet not limited to cleaning waiting rooms, treatment areas and superficial grounds maintenance
- Sanitizes toys, games areas of the facility of potentially infectious materials using appropriate protective equipment
- Sorting mail and stocking daily supplies to ensure seamless day-to-day operations of facility
- Under the guidance of the Office Manager, directs assistants and volunteers
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
- High school diploma, some advanced education preferred
- 3+ years medical office experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical records/release of information as majority of position will be release of records and intake.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal skills
- Willing to work closing shift. Monday – Thursday 10 am – 6:30 pm and Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full-time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.