Pediatric Partners is growing and seeking experienced and dedicated individuals to join our team! We are looking for an Office Assistant for our Bismarck clinic.
If you are a smart, caring, and dedicated person, with strong customer service skills, we want you on our team!
Maintains an efficient front office environment providing excellent customer service to patients, families and therapy providers while ensuring office duties are covered in a professional manner in accordance with the mission set forth by Pediatric Partners.
- Greets patients and families in a friendly, professional manner ensuring patient needs are met.
- Schedules patient care for providers per Pediatric Partners mission.
- Ensures patient insurance and demographic information is current for accurate billing and communication.
- Communicates with therapists regarding patient appointments, cancellations, etc.
- Provides administrative, clerical and phone support for the facility in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality via records, conversations and EMR system (HIPAA).
- Prepares and maintains various documents, systems, contact lists and storage for office use.
- Uses EMR system to provide appropriate information to providers and institutions, including Release of Information requests.
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, families and employees including, yet not limited to cleaning waiting rooms, treatment areas and superficial grounds maintenance.
- Collects payments as required for patient care and billing.
- Administers check in and out of equipment available to therapists for patient appointments.
- Sanitizes toys, games areas of the facility of potentially infectious materials using appropriate protective equipment.
- Sorting mail and stocking daily supplies to ensure seamless day-to-day operations of facility.
- Performs work related errands including, yet not limited to, post office, store, other facilities using personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed at current federal guidelines).
- Under the guidance of the Office Manager, directs assistants and volunteers.
- Engages vendors to ensure office equipment is functioning properly.
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
Salary dependent upon experience. To apply, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org