Pediatric Partners is seeking an Office Assistant for our Bismarck clinic. If you are a knowledgeable, compassionate person looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
The Office Assistant would be responsible for maintaining an efficient front office environment by providing excellent customer service to patients, families and therapy providers while ensuring office duties are covered in a professional manner in accordance with the mission set forth by Pediatric Partners.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greets patients and families in a friendly, professional manner and direct them as needed.
- Schedules patient care for providers per Pediatric Partners mission.
- Ensures patient insurance and demographic information is current for accurate billing and
- Communicates with therapists regarding patient appointments, cancelations, etc.
- Provides administrative, secretarial, clerical and phone support for the facility in a friendly and
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality via records, conversations and EMR system (HIPAA).
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Monitor and maintain office and other supplies.
- Use of EMR system to provide appropriate information to providers and institutions, including
Release of Information requests; input of patient information and E-Faxes.
- Collects patient payments and handling petty cash.
- Administers check in and out of equipment available to therapists for patient appointments.
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, families and employees including, yet not
limited to cleaning waiting rooms, treatment areas and superficial grounds maintenance.
- Daily light cleaning of office area, including vacuuming, spot cleaning carpet, cleaning windows,
picking up toys, cleaning therapy and staff kitchens, organizing and cleaning closets.
- Sanitize toys, games, and areas of facility of potentially infectious materials using appropriate
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by
supervisor or other designate.
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years medical office experience preferred
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal skills and attention to details
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Willingness to work closing shift
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefit package for full-time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.