Pediatric Partners is looking for knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated team members to join our team! We are seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). If you are a knowledgeable, understanding, dedicated, with a strong desire to change the lives of children, and looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team! The Behavior Technician provides direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily living skills and reduce problematic behaviors in the home and the community. Behavior Technicians will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Establishes & maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the RBT
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem solving skills
- Accurately collects behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval based recording
- Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seeks out appropriate consultation
- With BCBA, educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Associates degree. Bachelor degree preferred or working towards an advance degree.
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) or desire to work toward receiving RBT certification
- Two (2) years related experience, preferred.
- Willing to work weekends.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.