Pediatric Partners is looking for highly qualified, experienced and dedicated team members to join our team! We are seeking a Pediatric Clinical Psychologist.
If you are dedicated, knowledgable, understanding, with a strong desire to change the lives of children, and looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Our Pediatric Clinical Psychologist applies theories and principals of psychology to diagnose and treat disorders in children and adolescents. Working with the therapy teams, providing detailed and planned care for patients in accordance with the principals and goals set forth by Pediatric Partners.
Pediatric Clinical Psychologist responsibilities:
- Conduct psychological assessments, consultations, therapies, treatments and treatment plans for children and adolescents
- Using diagnostic evaluations including interviewing, assessment, result integration and feedback for patients as a part of multidisciplinary team
- Provide psychotherapy techniques, provide children and adolescents in individual and group settings psychotherapy utilizing play therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy and mindfulness based cognitive therapy techniques
- Educates and promotes safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to develop effective treatment plan
- Maintains confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information per HIPAA.
- Accurately documents, maintains and bills in EMR system
- Demonstrates sound judgement in heightened situations and reacts appropriately and according prescribed training methods
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Current ND Clinical Psychologist License
- Board-eligible Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Four years related experience in children and adolescent mental health care
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Understands insurance system for appropriate billing
- Ability to navigate EMR system, Microsoft Suite and internet
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes:
- flex spending account
- paid time off
- short- and long-term disability insurance
- simple IRA