Pediatric Partners is looking for knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated individuals to join our Bismarck Physical Therapy team! We are seeking full-time, part-time and per diem staff.
If you are a dedicated person, with a strong desire to change the lives of children, and looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms, and a heated therapy pool.
Physical Therapist responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in pediatric patients
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for re-evaluation
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit
- Test and measure patient’s strength, motor development and function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data
- Observe patients doing tasks, ask the patient questions, and review the patient’s medical history and use the observations, answers, and medical history to evaluate the patient’s condition and needs
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as patient billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients
- Assess and record necessary reports of patients’ activities and progress for billing and reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Educate and train a patient’s family and caregivers about how to accommodate and care for the patient
- Evaluate a patient’s home, daycare or school environment and identify how it can be better suited to the patient’s needs and capabilities
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and braces, and instruct patients how to use that equipment
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Credentials from an accredited Physical Therapy program are required
- North Dakota Physical Therapy license required by all
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more. Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org.