Pediatric Partners is seeking an experienced and dedicated individual to join our team! We are hiring a Public Relations & Recruiting Specialist.
If you are a smart, caring, dedicated person with strong communication skills, and looking for an environment to share your knowledge and expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
- Attract quality candidates by placing job advertisements, connecting with colleges, professional organizations and recruiting agencies
- Maintain job postings in line with hiring needs of Pediatric Partners mission using various mediums
- Evaluate applicant qualifications for position suitability by reviewing resumes and phone screening applicants
- Manages Pediatric Partners website email accounts by responding and forwarding emails to appropriate parties
- Engages employees with various internal events to promote retention with team members
- Promotes services and culture of Pediatric Partners to public, vendors and potential employees
- Represents Pediatric Partners at various public settings including, yet not limited to: job fairs, presentations, college campuses, internal functions and community events
- Passion for working for a growing organization serving the needs of children and families
- Ability to work with various hiring services, including yet not limited to, company website, hiring agencies and online resources
- Skilled at public speaking to represent Pediatric Partners to a wide range of audiences
- Related experience in recruiting, public relations and/or human resource functions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or related work experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.