Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Pediatric Partners is looking for knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated individuals to join our team! We are seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). If you are a knowledgeable, compassionate person looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
$500.00 sign-on bonus available to candidates currently holding RBT certification.
The Behavior Technician provides direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily-living skills to reduce problematic behaviors in the home and the community. Behavior Technicians will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Under the direction of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, the RBT:
- Establishes & maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the RBT
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills
- Accurately collects behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval-based recording
- Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seeks out appropriate consultation
- With BCBA, educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Associates degree preferred or working towards an advanced degree.
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) or desire to work toward receiving RBT certification. ($500.00 sign-on bonus available to candidates currently holding RBT certification)
- Two (2) years related experience, preferred.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.