$750 sign-on bonus available to candidates currently holding RBT certification.
Pediatric Partners is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) at our Neurobehavioral Clinic in Fargo, ND.
The Registered Behavior Technician provides direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily-living skills to reduce problematic behaviors in the home and the community. The Registered Behavior Technicians will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Under the direction of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, the RBT:
- Establishes & maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the RBT
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills
- Accurately collects behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval-based recording
- Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seeks out appropriate consultation
- With BCBA, educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Associates degree or working towards an advanced degree.
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) or desire to work toward receiving RBT certification. (Training will be provided upon hire)
- Two (2) years related experience, preferred.
- No weekends required.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefits package for full time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.
Job Types: Part-time, Flex-time, Per Diem