Pediatric Partners is seeking a full time or part time Screening Specialist for our Bismarck clinic. If you are a knowledgeable, compassionate person looking for an environment to share your expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Develops and maintains relationships with childcare facilities to promote therapy services through screening in accordance with the mission set forth by Pediatric Partners.
- Develops and maintains relationships with childcare facilities through on-site visits
- Educates childcare facility staff on developmental goals and benefits of early childhood screening
- Promotes Pediatric Partners’ (PPC) therapy services through face-to-face meetings and PPC materials
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality (HIPAA)
- Provides on-site therapy screening, with written approval from parents, at childcare facilities using ASQ system
- Reports assessment results to parents and legal care givers via ASQ results
- Follows-up with parents regarding screening results via phone
- Works with parents, primary care physicians and insurance companies to begin the assessment process
- Refers patients and families to other PPC services as needed for additional treatment
- Provides education to other Pediatric Partners team members through formal and informal informational sessions
- Researches and proposes policy and procedure recommendations to improve screening process
- With Marketing Manager, develops outreach programs to further the mission of Pediatric Partners
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
- Bachelors degree in early childhood education
- Field experience working with pre-school children in childcare facilities
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English required
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and EMR systems
- CPR Certification
- Works ethically, with integrity and upholds Pediatric Partners values.
- Must possess solid analytical skills and sound decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to present recommendations in a timely, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to take initiative, be a strong team player, and respond to work demands in a flexible manner.
- Ability to provide timely, high quality service in a deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefit package for full-time employees includes healthcare, flex spending account, paid time off, short- and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more.