Develops and maintains relationships with childcare facilities to promote therapy services through screening in accordance with the mission set forth by Pediatric Partners.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with childcare facilities through on-site visits
- Educates childcare facility staff on developmental goals and benefits of early childhood screening
- Promotes Pediatric Partners’ (PPC) therapy services through face-to-face meetings and PPC materials
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality (HIPAA)
- Provides on-site therapy screening, with written approval from parents, at childcare facilities using ASQ system
- Reports assessment results to parents and legal care givers via ASQ results
- Follows-up with parents regarding screening results via phone
- Refers patients and families to other PPC services as needed for additional treatment
- Provides education to other Pediatric Partners team members through formal and informal informational sessions
- Researches and proposes policy and procedure recommendations to improve screening process
- With Marketing Manager, develops outreach programs to further the mission of Pediatric Partners
- Performs other duties essential for the running of Pediatric Partners practice as assigned by supervisor or other designate.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Early Child Development, Social Work, Human Development and Education, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, COTA or SLP-LA preferred but not required
- Experience working with children in a childcare setting, preschool, or other community programs that provide support to infants or children is strongly preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English required
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and EMR systems
- CPR Certification
- Works ethically, with integrity and upholds Pediatric Partners values.
- Must possess solid analytical skills and sound decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to present recommendations in a timely, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to take initiative, be a strong team player, and respond to work demands in a flexible manner.
- Ability to provide timely, high-quality service in a deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time