Pediatric Partners is seeking an experienced and dedicated individual to join our team! We are hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist-Licensed Assistant.
If you are a smart, caring, dedicated person with strong communication skills, and looking for an environment to share your knowledge and expertise while collaborating with others, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in our new treatment facility as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinic offers private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
While working under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, the SLP-LA will deliver services set forth in treatment plans developed and directed by the supervising speech-language pathologist. In collaboration with the Speech-Language Pathology team the SLP-LA, will collect and compile data to document the patient’s performance and assist to evaluate the quality of the patient’s program in accordance with Pediatric Partner’s mission.
- Working directly with a licensed SLP, assist in assessments, planning and development of therapy services
- Deliver services set forth in treatment plans developed and directed by supervising speech-language pathologist
- Assists licensed SLP in educating patients and family members/guardians in therapy process
- Document consumer performance and report this information to the supervising speech-language pathologist
- Program and provide instruction in the use of augmentative and alternative communication devices as developed and directed by the supervising speech-language pathologist
- Demonstrate to and share information with consumers regarding feeding and swallowing strategies developed and directed by the supervising speech-language pathologist
- Maintains confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information per HIPAA
- Responsible for documenting and tracking requirements for SLP-LA licensing
- Bachelor’s degree from an ASHA accredited school for SLP or Communications Disorder degree
- Working toward North Dakota licensure as a Speech-Language Pathology Licensed Assistant
- Successful completion of an internship requiring a minimum of 100 hours of clinical experience overseen by a supervising speech-language pathologist
- Current CPR certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Understands insurance system for appropriate billing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to navigate EMR system, Microsoft Suite, and internet