Jesse received her Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and a minor in special education from the University of Mary in Bismarck. Jesse has occupational therapy experience in outpatient pediatrics, inpatient from neonates to geriatrics, and school-based therapy.
- Pediatric feeding
- Sensory integration
- Development across the entire lifespan
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Certified in SOS Approach to Feeding
- Handwriting without Tears
- Plagiocephaly and Torticollis
Jesse loves that every day is unique.
Jesse enjoys spending time with friends and family and enjoying the outdoors.