April 18, 2019 | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo.
This event has been postponed to a later date – we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Build confidence to address the wide range of issues that you may be challenged with, in working with children and young adults.
- Discover strategies and new approaches to use in challenging situations.
- Learn the benefits of a team approach, and the value in providing needed services under one roof.
- Understand the pediatric specialties available to build the right team to best fit the needs of your child.
- Ask questions directly to the team of specialists ready to help you navigate your specific struggles and challenges.
April 18th Schedule
8:00 – 8:30 AM: Registration
8:30 AM: Morning Presentations
- Stephen Olson, Board of Directors
- Dr. Justin Boseck, Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Jamie Anderson, Mental Health Counselor
11:30 AM: Lunch (on your own)
12:30 PM: Afternoon Presentations
- Allie Moum, Registered Behavior Technician
- Lexi Kahnk, Occupational Therapist
- Stephanie Jordan, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Samantha Stewart, Parent Advocate
3:15 PM: Closing Panel Discussion, Q & A
Contact Pediatric Partners for more information: 701-356-4384.