We are proud to have a talented group of pediatric therapy specialists, to include one of the very few Pediatric Neuropsychologists in the state. Our team members assess and intervene based on the scientific study of developmental theory and behavior as it relates to normal and abnormal functioning of the developing central nervous system, then apply these principles in settings where children live, work, learn, and play to help you navigate the obstacles that face you and your child.
Our Pediatric Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology services include specialty evaluations and interventions to help:
- A developmental or school problem such as a learning disability, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Had an evaluation by a psychologist or the school, but the treatment following that evaluation has not helped.
- A neurological disorder such as spina bifida, hydrocephalus, cerebral palsy, epilepsy (seizures), neurofibromatosis, tuberous sclerosis, or a brain tumor.
- A brain injury from a trauma to the head, stroke, lack of oxygen, or an infection.
- Other medical problems such as prematurity, diabetes, chronic heart or breathing problems, certain genetic disorders, or treatment for childhood cancer.
- Record a change in your child after a medical treatment (testing can be repeated to see if the treatment changed your child’s functioning).
- Record your child’s development treatments and expectations can be adjusted to your child’s needs.
- Help make or confirm a diagnosis.
- Get a record of your child’s functioning before treatment with medicine or surgery.